No, I'm not talking about World of Warcraft. I still haven't tried that game and intend not to, because of it's addictive powers. Instead, I am referring to a game known as Robot Unicorn Attack. Perhaps you've heard of it before, maybe not. I was actually introduced to it through a friend of mine.
if you ever start playing the game, or even just look at it, yes, it is a silly looking game. You run through a level as a unicorn, a level full of rainbows and fairies and purple grass and stars, accompanied by really cheesy music. Yet it's so addicting, trying to out-do yourself from that last time. You earn points as you go, smashing through star blocks and collecting fairies (for anyone interested, there is a version called Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal that is much less . . . yeah).
There are many such games like this out there, and they really are addicting. They do nothing but eat up your time and give you nothing really in return. You can always make an argument for improved hand-eye coordination, but really, it's just a waste of time. And some people really enjoy that.
No comments:
Post a Comment