When was the last time you stopped and actually looked AT someone's eyes? I don't mean you were looking them in the eyes while talking, or seeing "into" their eyes, or anything like that. I mean exactly what I said, when did you last actually look at someone's eyes?
I've seen a broad range of eyes over the last few years, full of colors and hues that have made me pause and marvel at what I have seen.
Eyes a shade of grey that can only be found in a cloud lit from behind by the sun.
Eyes of different sizes and colors, a mismatched pair that yet still worked well together.
Eyes such a rich, sparkling sapphire blue that demand your attention and admiration.
Eyes the striking green of a rain forest after a summer shower.
Eyes a black as midnight that seem to swallow you whole.
Eyes a hazel that couldn't seem to make up its mind, shifting back and forth between green and brown.
There are so many eyes all around us, offering so many different sights and beauties of their own. So the next time you are talking with some, take a moment, and look. See their eyes, and find their unique beauties.
No comments:
Post a Comment